PAWSB 12 A1
● Connect the appliance to the battery as described
above under “Connection“.
● Start the engine and switch on all consumers
(headlights, radio, rear window heating, etc.).
● For newer vehicles, brieﬂ y increase the engine
speed up to 2500 rpm.
● If the 13.2 volt to 14.5 volt LED lights up, the gen-
erator or the voltage regulator is in good condition.
● If the 15.5 volt LED lights up, the generator or volt-
age regulator is defective. In this case, contact your
Danger of electric shock! Always discon-
nect the appliance from the battery before cleaning
it. Under no circumstances may the appliance be
immersed in water or held under running water
Attention! Property damage! Do not use
aggressive or abrasive cleaning agents, as these
can damage the upper surfaces.
● Clean the outside of the appliance with a slightly
Do not dispose of the appliance in
your normal domestic waste. This
product is subject to the European
Dispose of the appliance through an approved dis-
posal centre or at your community waste facility.
Observe the currently applicable regulations.
In case of doubt, please contact your waste disposal
Dispose of all packaging materials in an
environmentally friendly manner.
IB_102615_PAWSB12A1_LB3.indd 3IB_102615_PAWSB12A1_LB3.indd 3 04.07.14 11:5104.07.14 11:51