Finding a Category (CAT) Station
(XM™ Satellite Radio Service Only)
To select and ﬁnd a desired category perform the
1. Press the CAT button to activate category select
mode. The current category will appear on the
2. Turn the tune knob to select a category.
3. Once the desired category is displayed, press either
SEEK arrow to take you to that category’s ﬁrst
4. To go to another station within that category and
the category is displayed, press either SEEK
arrow again. If CAT times out and is no longer on
the display, go back to Step 1.
5. Press CAT to exit category select mode or wait for
CAT to time out.
If the radio cannot ﬁnd the desired category,
NOT FOUND will appear on the display and the radio
will return to the last station you were listening to.
CAL ERR (Calibration Error): The audio system has
been calibrated for your vehicle from the factory.
If CAL ERR appears on the display it means that the
radio has not been conﬁgured properly for your vehicle
and it must be returned to your dealer for service.
LOC (Locked): This message is displayed when the
system has locked up. Take your vehicle
to your dealer for service.
If any error occurs repeatedly or if an error cannot be
corrected, contact your dealer.
2005 - Saab 97X Owner Manual