CHECK CD: If this message appears on the display
and/or the CD comes out, it could be for one of the
• It is very hot. When the temperature returns to
normal, the CD should play.
• You are driving on a very rough road. When the
road becomes smoother, the CD should play.
• The CD is dirty, scratched, wet, or upside down.
• The air is very humid. If so, wait about an hour and
• The format of the CD may not be compatible.
See “MP3 Format” earlier in this section.
• There may have been a problem while burning
• The label may be caught in the CD player.
If the CD is not playing correctly, for any other reason,
try a known good CD.
If any error occurs repeatedly or if an error cannot be
corrected, contact your dealer. If the radio displays
an error message, write it down and provide it to your
dealer when reporting the problem.
Radio with Six-Disc CD
XM™ Satellite Radio Service
XM™ is a satellite radio service that is based in the
48 contiguous Untied States. XM™ offers over
100 coast-to-coast channels including music, news,
sports, talk, and children’s programming. XM™ provides
digital quality audio and text information that includes
song title and artist name. A service fee is required
in order to receive the XM™ service. For more
information, contact XM™ at www.xmradio.com or call
2005 - Saab 97X Owner Manual