1. Time: Hour and minutes are displayed in
the time display. Seconds are displayed
in the second display.
2. Calendar display: Month and date can
be displayed. Calendar adjusts automatically
for odd and even months except February
of leap years.
■ DISPLAY AND BUTTON OPERATION
Button A: Selection of the digits to be
adjusted in the time/calendar
1) In the time display, each press of button
“B” changes the display as follows:
(hour & minute)
(month & date)
*The calendar display will return to
the time (hour and minute) display
automatically after 3 seconds.
2) Setting the desired digits to be adjusted
in the time/calendar setting function.
In the time display, if button “A” is pressed
once, the time display and calendar display
will change alternately every 2 seconds.
* Press button “A” 5 times to return to the
* If button “B” is pressed when the time
and calendar displays are being changed
alternately, the second display will be
shown. If button “B” is pressed again,
the alternately changing displays will appear
* When pressing button “A”, use the tip of
a ball-point pen or something which has
a pointed tip.
■ HOW TO SET THE TIME AND CALENDAR
1. While the time display is shown, press
button “A” twice. The time/calendar
setting function will be activated displaying
the digit representing the month.
The digits to be adjusted will appear in
the following order with each press of
(hour & minute)
Hour & minute
Watch is not
2. Press button “B” to set the time and
calendar. One digit is advanced with
each press of button “B”. Digits advance
quickly by keeping the button pressed.
*1 After adjusting the minute digits, press
button “A”. The hour and minute display
will be shown but the watch will not
start operating. (The colon mark stops
Press button “B” in accordance with
any exact time signal (on the radio,
TV or telephone). The seconds will
be reset to “00” and start immediately.
*2 When the minute digits need not be
adjusted, press button “A” to return to
the time display.
1. While setting the hour, be sure to check
that AM (A)/PM (P) is set correctly.
2. When setting the minutes, be sure to set
the time 1 to 2 minutes ahead and wait for
the time signal to set the time exactly.