1. Time/calendar display: Hour, minutes,
seconds, month, date and day of the week.
• Automatic calendar: Calendar adjusts
automatically for odd and even months
except February of leap years.
• Time indication: Changeover between
12- and 24-hour indications is possible.
2. Stopwatch: Measures up to 30 hours
with 1/1,000 second readout.
Split time measurement is available.
3. Countdown timer: Up to 99 hours and
59 minutes can be set in minutes.
4. 3-channel alarm: The alarm can be set
to ring at three different times a day.
• Hourly time signal: Can be set to ring
every hour on the hour.
5. Dual time: Time of a different time zone
can be set and displayed.
6. Illuminating light: The light illuminates
the display in the dark.
HOW TO SET THE TIME/CALENDAR
1. Press button “A” to show the time/calendar
2. Press button “B” to show the time/calendar
setting display. The second digits start
3. Selection of the digits to be adjusted (flashing)
is made in the following order by pressing
1. When setting the hour digits in the 12-
hour indication, check that AM/PM is properly
set. Only “P” (PM) mark is displayed and
there is no indication for the AM setting.
In the 24-hour indication, “24” (24-hour
indication) mark is displayed.
When the seconds digits are flashing, press
button “D” in accordance with a time signal.
The seconds are reset to “00” and start immediately.
When the seconds count any number from
“30” to “59” and button “D” is pressed, one
minute is added and the seconds are immediately
reset to “00”.
HOW TO USE THE STOPWATCH
• The stopwatch can measure up to 30 hours
in 1/1,000 seconds.
* Even if the stopwatch display is changed
to another while the measurement is in
progress, it continues counting properly.
After the stopwatch is used, however, be
sure to reset it as the battery energy is
consumed enormously to shorten the battery
Accumulated elapsed time measurement
Press button “A” to show the stopwatch display.
Accumulate repeatedly by
pressing button “C”.
2. If the watch is left untouched in the time/
calendar setting display with the digits
flashing, it will automatically return to the
time/calendar display in 2 minutes.
■ BUTTONS AND DISPLAYS
The selection of the display can be made in
the following order with each press of button
mark Alarm mark
4. Press button “D” to set the flashing digits.
One digit is advanced with each press of
button “D”. Digits except seconds and 12-
/24-hour indication move quickly by keeping
button “D” pressed.
5. After all the adjustments are completed,
press button “B” to return to the time/
CAL. W110 (RBQ SERIES)
CAL. W111 (RB8 SERIES)