Controls prior to start up
Before st starting ensure
• that the grid voltage and frequency match those featured on the
• that the pump shaft turns freely.
• that te pump body is completely full of water-ll by unscrewing the
corresponding priming plug.
The pump .should never be operated dry.
1. Open all gate valves in the suction and discharge lines.
2. Switch on the power and the pump will start automatically. Öffnen Sie
alle eventuell vorhandenen Schieberventile in Druck- und Ansaugleitung.
3. Stellen Sie den Hauptschalter auf EIN. Die Pumpe startet sofort. While
doing so, leave the discharge tap open to bleed any air there may be in
the system. Then close the tap and the assembly will shut down when it
reaches masimum pump pressure.
4. Verify the motor sense of rotating is clockwise, checked from the fan
cover (g 2).
5. If the assembly does not opeate, does not pruduce pressure or does
not shut down, try to discover the cause of the problem consulting the
troubleshooting guide provided below.
The unit does not require any specic maintenance. Notwithstandig, we
recommend that thery be emptied when temperatures are low and there is a
risk of freezing or if the unit is not to be used for a long period of time. If the
unit is not to be used for a very long period, it must be cleaned and stored in a
dry, well-ventilated space.