This product has been manufactured to comply with international safety standards. Please read the
following safety precautions carefully.
Safety Instructions and Precautions
1. MAINS SUPPLY
90-250V a.c., 50/60Hz
• Operate this product only from the type of power supply indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of
the type of power supplied to your home, consult your local power company.
• Disconnect the product from the mains before you start any maintenance or installation procedures.
• Do not overload a wall outlet, extension cord or adapter as this may result in electric fire or shock.
• The product should not be exposed to liquid of any kind. In addition, no objects filled with liquid should be
placed on the apparatus.
• Disconnect the product from the wall outlet before cleaning.
• Use a light damp cloth (no solvents) to dust the product.
• The slots on top of the product must be left uncovered to allow proper airflow into the unit.
• Do not stand the product on soft furnishings or carpets.
• Do not stack electronic equipments on top of the product.
• Do not use any unsupported attachments as these may be hazardous or cause damage to the product.
7. CONNECTION TO THE CABLE TV SIGNAL
• Connect all components before plugging any power cords into the wall outlet. Always turn off the product, TV
and other components before you connect or disconnect any cables.
8. CONNECTION TO THE TV
• Disconnect the product from the mains before connecting or disconnecting the cable from the TV. Failure to do
so can damage the TV.
• Place the product indoors to avoid exposing it to lightning, rain or sun.
• Do not place it near a radiator or heat register.
• We recommend that the product has 10 cm clearance from any other appliances susceptible to electromagnetic
influences, such as a TV or a VCR.
• Do not block the openings with any object, and do not place the product on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar
• If you place the product on a rack or a bookcase, ensure that there is adequate ventilation and that you have
followed the manufacturer’s instructions for mounting.
• Do not place the product on an unstable cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table where it can fall. A falling product
can cause serious injury to a child or adult, and serious damage to the appliance.