10. LIGHTNING, STORM or NOT IN USE
• Unplug the product from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna during a thunderstorm or when left
unattended and unused for long periods of time. This will prevent damage to the unit due to lightning and
11. EXTRANEOUS OBJECTS
• Do not insert anything through the openings in the unit, where they can touch dangerous voltage points or
12. REPLACEMENT of PARTS
• When replacement of parts is required, be sure the service technician uses replacement parts specified by the
manufacturer or those that have the same characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitution may
result in additional damage to the unit.
1. To avoid damage of the power cord or plug;
• Do not modify or process the power cord or plug arbitrarily.
• Do not bend or twist the power cord.
• Make sure to disconnect the power cord holding the plug.
• Keep heating appliances as far as possible from the power cord in order to prevent the cover vinyl from melting.
• The mains plug, as a disconnection device, shall remain readily accessible by the user.
2. To avoid electrical shock;
• Do not open the main body.
• Do not insert metal or inflammable objects inside the product.
• Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
• Disconnect the power cord in case of lightning.
3. To avoid damage of product;
• Do not use the product when it is out of order. If you continue to use the product when defective, serious
damage can be caused to it. Make sure to contact your local product distributor if the product is out of order.
• Do not insert metal or alien substance into the slots for the modules or Smartcards. It may cause damage to the
product and reduce its life span.
4. Hard Disk Drive;
• Do not move the product or turn the power off suddenly while the hard disk drive is running.
• The company shall not be liable for any corruption of data on the hard disk drive caused by the carelessness or
misuse of users.
5. Standby Mode;
• It is recommended to leave the product in Standby mode during long periods when not being used e.g. Over
night. The product will record any schedules set while in Standby mode.