- Connect the product to your computer via the USB cable. A message should appear in the lower
right corner of your computer that the device is connected. Click on "My computer" on the desktop,
the device should now be with your "removable storage devices".
- Click on the icon, right-click and select "pop-up" to read the CD / DVD placed in the tray.
- The internal laser light source can be harmful to the eyes, do not look directly at it.
- Do not place the machine on or next to strong magnetic objects.
- Place the product in a stable location.
- Do not place items on the product.
- The product (External portable ODD caddy) is suitable for USB 2.0 / 3.0 connector desktop or
- Compatible with Windows XP / 2003 / Wind8 / Wind10 / Vista / 7, Linux, Mac 10 OS system
- Compatible USB3.0 port and the following USB2.0 / 1.1 ports
- Data cable with pure copper braiding process, anti-interference capability, signal attenuation, more
stable data transfer.
- The applicable standard SATA ODD
- 3-5W power consumptio