Water Dispenser Tank ( * )
This is where water to supply the dispenser or the automatic icemaker is stored. It requires
manual filling. (Non plumbed models only)
Fresh Vegetable Drawer ( * )
This is where fruits and vegetables are stored to help maintain freshness by adjusting the
Movable Egg Box ( * )
This is where eggs are stored.
• You can move it to and use it at a desired position as needed. However, do not use it as the
ice bin or place it on the shelf on top of the fridge or the vegetable drawer.
Fridge Door Basket
This is where small packages of refrigerated foods, drinks and sauce containers are stored.
This is where fruits and vegetables are stored to remain fresh for as long as possible.
• The actual number of drawers will differ from model to model.
• (*) means that this feature varies depending on the model purchased.
• The 2-star section ( ) basket or drawer can be used to store ice and food from -12 °C to -18
°C for short periods.
• The top shelf of the freezer(1) will reach the set temperature the most quickly.