The JK-84 “Oasis” wireless alarm kit 1 / 2 MKE59901
The JK-84 “Oasis” wireless alarm kit
Installation of the JK-84 kit shall only be undertaken by technicians
holding a certificate issued by an authorized distributor. This simplified
installation manual only describes the basics, for more details see the
manuals of particular devices.
1. Factory-default pre-enrolled devices
Address Device Note
04 JA-80P PIR detector Delayed reaction
48 RC-86 keyfob
Buttons and pre-enrolled
49 JA-80F keypad unit
Connect a magnetic door sensor
to its IN input.
50 JA-80L indoor siren
With an RC-89 wireless door-bell
JA-82KR Pre-enrolled to the JA-80L
2. Control panel and keypad installation
1. Attach the Control Panel (CP) to the desired location.
2. Connect back-up battery to the CP (attach it securely with
3. Connect the mains to the CP – its green LED will start flashing
4. Connect up the batteries in the JA-80F keypad – service mode
should be displayed (if not, disconnect the keypad batteries, check
that the control panel is powered up and reconnect the keypad
o Keeping the ∗ key pressed while connecting the keypad batteries
will open the keypad’s internal menu which allows you to select
the desired language (English = 1), to exit this menu press the #
o If you exit Service mode accidentally, it can be re-entered by
keying in ∗ 0 8080.
o Close the keypad’s flip cover to save the battery while in the
Before attaching the JA-80F keypad, test that it functions correctly at
the desired location. We recommended wiring up a magnetic door
sensor (provided with the kit) to the keypad’s IN input. This will ensure
that the keypad is “woken up” whenever the door is opened (to indicate
system status, to make entrance delay beeps and to have the access
card reader ready for reading cards).
3. Installing the detectors and the siren
1. Install the JA-81M magnetic detector, select its reaction via the
internal DIP switch (INS/DEL), connect its battery up and close the
2. Install the JA-80P PIR motion detector about 2 to 2.5 meters above
the floor, select its reaction via the relevant internal DIP switch
(INS/DEL), connect its battery up and close the cover.
3. Plug the JA-80L siren into a mains power socket.
Digital bus connector
GND A B