Using Bluetooth: Pairing and Playing Your Device Using NFC
This unit features wireless NFC pairing, which allows playing NFC–enabled devices to pair and play
instantly. For pairing non-NFC devices, please see the following section “Pairing Your Device
1. Turn on your Bluetooth–enabled/NFC–enabled device and turn on NFC capability
(typically under Settings) as described in the device’s user manual.
2. Place your NFC–enabled device in play mode.
3. Move the Power ON/OFF Switch to the ON position.
4. Touch the area of your playing NFC device
against the antenna on top of the unit. The unit will
enter automatic pairing mode, tones will sound and the light will flash blue while the unit attempts
to pair. If prompted, accept Bluetooth pairing. “iHome iBN24” should appear on your device’s
Once paired with a device, the blue indicator light will glow steadily, a confirmation tone
will sound and your music will play through the unit.
Use the controls on your device to play or pause audio, navigate tracks and adjust volume.
6. When done listening, move the Power ON/OFF Switch to OFF position to turn the unit OFF.
Remember to turn off your audio device, too.
NOTE: To unlink your device, simply touch it again on the antenna on top of the unit. Similarly, to
switch between music playing from two paired NFC devices, touch the area of the
desired device to the antenna on top of the unit.
To pair a device manually, please see the following “Pairing Your Device Manually” section.