1 air outlet grille
2 control panel
3 remote control receiver
7 evaporator air intake grille
8 air exhaust hose housing
9 drainage hose
10 power cable
11 wall flange
13 air exhaust hose
14 window outlet
15 castor locks
16 remote control unit
17 window bracket with locking pins
• Use this appliance only as described in this instruction manual.
As with any electrical appliance, the instructions aim to cover as many eventualities as possible.
Caution and common sense should be used when operating and installing this air conditioner.
• This appliance has been manufactured to cool and dehumidify domestic environments and
should not be used for other purposes.
•It is dangerous to alter or modify the unit's characteristics in any way.
• The appliance must be installed in line with the relevant national legislation.
• Should repairs be necessary, contact the nearest authorized Repair Service Center. Unautho-
rized servicing can be dangerous.
• The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sen-
sory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
• In the case that the power cord becomes damaged, this must be substituted only by specialized
personnel authorized by the manufacturer, to protect against fire.
• Always ensure the appliance is grounded. If you have any doubts check with a qualified elec-
•We strongly discourage the use of an extension cord due to potential safety hazards for tem-
porary situations, use only CSA certified and UL listed 3-wire grounded extension cord, attach-
ment plug and connector, rated 15A, 125V
• Before cleaning or maintenance operations, always unplug the unit from the outlet.
• Do not pull on or place strain on the power cord when moving the appliance.
• The appliance should not be installed where the atmosphere may contain combustible gases,
oil or sulphur, or near heat sources.
• Do not rest hot or heavy objects on the appliance.
• Clean the filters at least once a week.
•Avoid using heaters near the unit.
• The unit should be transported in a vertical position. If this is not possible secure the unit at an
angle, do not lie it horizontally.
• Before transporting the unit, drain the unit. After transportation, wait at least 4 hour before switch-
ing the unit on.
• The packaging materials can be recycled. You are therefore recommended to place them in
the special containers for differentiated waste collection.
• This appliance is fitted with a special safety device. When the compressor switches off, this
device prevents it from switching on again for at least 3 minutes.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
THIS PRODUCT IS FOR HOUSEHOLD ONLY