• This appliance is designed for home air conditioning and must not be used for other purposes.
• It is dangerous to modify or alter the characteristics of the appliance in any way.
•The appliance must be installed in conformity with legislation in force in the country concerned.
• If the appliance requires repair, contact a Service Centre authorised by the manufacturer only.
Repairs carried out by unauthorised personnel may be dangerous.
•If the power cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, an authorised service cen-
tre or a qualified electrician in order to eliminate all risk.
• This appliance must be used exclusively by adults.
• Do not allow children or unfit persons to use the appliance without adequate supervision.
• Do not allow children to play with the appliance.
•The appliance must be connected to an efficient earth system.
• Have your electrical circuit checked by a qualified electrician.
• Do not use extension cables.
• Before cleaning or maintenance operations, always unplug the appliance from the mains socket.
• Do not move the appliance by pulling the power cable.
• Do not install the appliance in rooms containing gas, oil or sulphur. Do not install near sources of heat.
• Do not rest heavy or hot objects on top of the appliance.
•Clean the anti-microbial filters at least once a week.
•Avoid using heating appliances near the air conditioner.
• Always transport the appliance upright or resting on one side.
•Use the appliance as described in this instruction manual only.
•As with all electrical equipment, whilst the instructions aim to cover as many eventualities as possible,
caution and common sense should be applied when operating and installing this appliance.
•At the end of its working life, take the appliance to a special collection centre.
• The materials used for packaging can be recycled.
•You are therefore recommended to dispose of them in special differentiated waste collection con-
• The refrigerant gas R407c conforms to EC regulations on the environment.
•Avoid perforating the refrigerant circuit of the appliance.
• Keep the appliance at least 50 cm away from flammable substances (alcohol etc) or pressurised
containers (e.g. aerosol cans).
1 air outlet grille
2 control panel
6 evaporator air intake grille
7 air exhaust hose housing
8 condenser air intake grille
9 power cable
10 drainage hose
12 flange cap
13 air exhaust hose
14 air exhaust hose coupling
15 window outlet
16 remote control unit