1. SAFETY INFORMATION
Before the installation and use of the appliance,
carefully read the supplied instructions. The
manufacturer is not responsible if an incorrect
installation and use causes injuries and damages. Always
keep the instructions with the appliance for future
1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety
• This appliance can be used by children aged from 8
years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe
way and understand the hazards involved.
• Do not let children play with the appliance.
• Children of less than 3 years should be kept away
unless continuously supervised.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep all detergents away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the appliance door
when it is open.
• If the appliance has a child safety device, we
recommend you activate it.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by
children without supervision.
Do not change the specification of this appliance.
• Obey the maximum load volume of 8 kg (refer to the
“Programme chart” chapter).
• The operating water pressure (minimum and
maximum) must be between 0,5 bar (0,05 MPa) and 8
bar (0,8 MPa).
• The ventilation openings in the base (if applicable)
must not be obstructed by a carpet.